If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, please email us at ;
Photoshop CC2015.5 Not Supported Yet.
*How install old version of Photoshop?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYlz0hku8U
Lost actions or presets:
Please email us and explain your situation. we will re-send the actions or presets you bought back to the original email address they were bought with.
- If you receive “Manifest.xml is not found” error;
- First try this app.
- Remove the Extension Manager, download from the links to the down and reinstall it.
- Photoshop may not be compatible with the extension manager.
Photoshop CC2015 version 16 - Extension Manager CC version 7.3
Photoshop CC2014 version 15 - Extension Manager CC version 7.2
Photoshop CC version 14 - Extension Manager CC version 7.1
Extension Manager does not see Photoshop on your computer. Because Product side is empity. Photoshop is not installed properly.
- Please unistall all aplications
- Delete Extension Manager database file then restart Extension Manager and reproduce your issue
Mac: "Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Configuration/DB/ExMan.db"
Windows: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\Configuration\DB\ExMan.db
3. Reboot your pc, and Photoshop
4. Reinstall extension manager
5. and again Reboot your pc
If your problem is not solved, those problems you are currently experiencing are not related to us. All of them are related to Adobe especially "The extension manager" problem. That's why we can't find solutions for all of your problems. For more information and solutions please visit the following link for Adobe forums.
How to back old version of Photoshop?