FAQ & Install
- Can i share with my friends?
No, each purchase is copyright protected and may only be used for a single user. You may not share, repackage, resell, copy, or redistribute these files in any way. You agree to this upon download.
- Photoshop is very slow working.
In some systems the application time of actions may take some time. To make it faster, make sure you close all the programs running in the background. (Especially flash and java)
- If loading of filters takes too long time
- Is there a money back guarantee in case I don't like product after purchasing?
This product is a digitally crafted software. That's why when you purchase this product you actually get all of it's contents. This is a major show stopper for money back guarantee.
Also FYI, we have a very low dissatisfied customer ratio like 1%. The main reason for their problem is not related to our product hence it's fully related to bad panel usage and so on. We've also created new How-to manuals to lower this 1% ratio.
- If you receive “Manifest.xml is not found” error;
- First try this app.
- Remove the Extension Manager, download from the links to the down and reinstall it.
- Photoshop may not be compatible with the extension manager.
Photoshop CC2015 version 16 - Extension Manager CC version 7.3
Photoshop CC2014 version 15 - Extension Manager CC version 7.2
Photoshop CC version 14 - Extension Manager CC version 7.1
- Extension Manager does not see Photoshop on your computer. Because Product side is empity. Photoshop is not installed properly. Please reinstall and reboot or install old versions.
Extension Manager does not see Photoshop on your computer. Because Product side is empity. Photoshop is not installed properly.
- Please unistall all aplications
- Delete Extension Manager database file then restart Extension Manager and reproduce your issue
Mac: "Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Configuration/DB/ExMan.db"
Windows: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\Configuration\DB\ExMan.db
3. Reboot your pc, and Photoshop
4. Reinstall extension manager
5. and again Reboot your pc
If your problem is not solved, those problems you are currently experiencing are not related to us. All of them are related to Adobe especially "The extension manager" problem. That's why we can't find solutions for all of your problems. For more information and solutions please visit the following link for Adobe forums.
***If none of those instructions didn't work, it may be a solution for you to get back to CC2014 version.
- How install old version of Photoshop?
" .... extension could not be loaded because it was not properly signed."
- Uninstall Photoshop CC 2015 using the uninstaller.
- After the Photoshop uninstall completes, make sure the following folders have been deleted.
If these folders or any sub-folders are still present, then manually delete them.
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015\
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015\Required\CEP\extensions\
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Generator\
- Mac OS
- MacHD/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/
- MacHD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/
- MacHD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-ins/CC/Generator/
3. Reinstall Photoshop CC 2015 using the Creative Cloud desktop application.
Loading Actions Into Photoshop
Now that we’ve cleared out and cleaned up our Actions palette, let’s load the action set we saved a moment ago. Click on the menu icon (or the small right-pointing arrow) in the top right corner of the Actions palette to bring up the menu, then select Load Actions from the menu choices:
Select “Load Actions” from the Actions palette’s menu.
This brings up the Load dialog box. Navigate to where you saved your action set on your computer, select the action set, then click on the Load button in the dialog box. My action set was saved to a folder named “Actions” on my Desktop, so that’s where I’ll navigate to. I’ll click on the “My Actions” set, then I’ll click Load:
Navigate to your action set, select it, then click on the “Load” button.
And now, if we look once again in the Actions palette, we can see that the “My Actions” set has been successfully loaded back in to Photoshop:
The “My Actions” set has been loaded back in to Photoshop.
- Lost actions or presets:
Please email us and explain your situation. we will re-send the actions or presets you bought back to the original email address they were bought with.
-If you have problems or you have suggestions for us, please send an email to 'email@example.com' address and attach a screen shot if needed. Below are the most common problems you may encounter.